(WINTER CLEARANCE) Maclan HV Graphene V4 2S Shorty LiPo Battery w/5mm Bullets (7.6V/6400mAh) #MCL6030
Winter clearance sale, regular price 134.99 CAD, now only 114.99 CAD/ea, only 2 available, buy 2 for free shipping plus tax-free on this item! message us to get this deal today.
Maclan HV Graphene V4 2S Shorty LiPo Battery w/5mm Bullets (7.6V/6400mAh) #MCL6030
(ONLY SALE AND SHIP WITHIN CANADA)
The Maclan Racing “Graphene V4 Competition Battery” is our latest 2022 chemistry. We continuously evolve the batteries with the latest technology to improve capacity/weight ratio along with lower IR for better discharge performance.
- P/N: MCL6030
- Battery Name: Maclan Racing Graphene V4 HV 2S Shorty 6400 mAh
- Battery Type: 2S Shorty
- Nominal Voltage: 7.6V
- Case Length: 96mm
- Case Thickness: 25.1mm
- Weight: 219g
1) Lithium batteries can only be shipped via Ground Shipping
2) Ground shipments of lithium batteries must not be sent to any address in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or destinations on islands such as Avalon, CA. Due to the complication of shipping batteries, we reserve the right to make adjustment in order to meet the latest shipping code of lithium batteries.
LITHIUM POLYMER BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
Charging & Discharging
- DO NOT charge the battery on a wooden workbench or on any flammable material.
- DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging.
- DO NOT charge the battery inside a motor vehicle, or in a vehicle’s engine compartment.
- DO NOT leave unattended when charging.
- NEVER allow the battery voltage to drop below 3.0V per cell.
- ALWAYS charge the battery with a Li-Po charging bag .
- ALWAYS balance charge the battery at or below the specified charging rate.
- ALWAYS discharge the battery to its 30% of capacity in storage.
- Only charge Li-Po batteries with a charger designed specifically for charging Li-Poly batteries. Using other types of chargers may cause explosion or fire.
- Maclan Racing ships the batteries with a 30% charge. The initial charging time of the battery will be shorter when compared to a fully discharged battery pack.
- Li-Po batteries do not have a memory effect like NiMH and NiCD batteries. You do not need to fully discharge the battery completely before you recharge it
Care & Handling
- NEVER short the Li-Po battery connectors! Handle all Li-Po batteries with care. Li-Po batteries can deliver extremely high currents if shorted and subsequently can cause fire or injury
- Always store Li-Poly batteries in a secure fireproof location where children cannot reach them.
- Store your batteries in a cool, dry place. Do not leave your battery exposed to direct sunlight or temperatures below 32 degrees Fahrenheit (0 degrees Celsius), or above 122 degrees Fahrenheit (50 degrees Celsius).
- NEVER overcharge or overdischarge your battery.
The Lithium-ion batteries do not contain toxic metal elements. Rather, they contain recyclable materials and are recommended to be disposed under recycling program. Dispose in accordance with applicable regulations which vary from country to country. Batteries should be completely discharged and/or the terminals taped or capped to prevent short-circuit. When completely discharged, it is not considered hazardous. Disposal of large quantities of Lithium-ion polymer batteries or cells may be subject to the local regulations concerned.
Disclaimer & Warranty
All Maclan Racing batteries are covered by manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days after original purchase date. Warranty will not cover batteries that have been modified, disassembled, or otherwise misused according to the item’s instructions. Maclan Racing is not responsible for bodily injury and/or property damage that may occur from the use of, or caused by, this battery.
We Also Recommend
SUNPADOW 7.4V/2800mah LIPO PACK FOR RECEIVER #2800-2S1P-7.4V-5C (HIGH END RECEIVER PACK)(TEKNO / KYOSHO)