(Winter sale 10% OFF, Only 2 available )Hobbywing XERUN SCT 3660SD G2 Sensored Brushless Motor (4300kV) (w/5mm shaft) #30401152
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hobbywing XERUN SCT 3660SD G2 Sensored Brushless Motor (4300kV) (w/5mm shaft) #30401152
(Winter sale 10% OFF, Only 2 available )
- ROAR approved
- Innovative 4-pole-8-magnet "staggered pole" rotor (Hobbywing-patented) with low cogging effect and torque pulsation greatly improves control feel around corners.
- Built-in chip for making the motor be easily identified by HOBBYWING ESCs. When pairing it with an HW sensored ESC (i.e. XR8 SCT/Plus), the motor can work in the “sensored” mode at all times with great output linearity after the identification. The Turbo timing is allowed to be activated for higher output.
- Magnetic ring mounted on the rotor protects the motor from signal interference and guarantees its super stability in the “sensored” mode.
- With the mechanical timing adjustable from 20 degrees to 40 degrees, users are able to have different output power.
- Turbine design implemented by the rotor accelerates the internal air circulation and reduces heat.
- Rebuildable design (partially rebuild-able) and a screw-less motor case for easy routine maintenance effectively prolong the motor life and raise the motor efficiency.
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness.
- New-style “U” solder tabs at the bottom of the motor for easy soldering and wiring.